The union of purity and elegance of the best grapes, without any liqueur d’expediiton added. The high selection makes this Franciacorta the true “Vintage Sauvage”, in numbered and limited bottles.
- Deignation Franciacorta D.o.c.g. Pas Dosè
- Variety 100% Chardonnay
- Average yield per hectare 60 q.
- Average age of vines 20 years.
- Vine training system Cordon trained.
- Vinification Soft pressing, fermentation in steel tanks on selected yeasts, partial fermentation and fining in barriques , re-fermentation in bottle.
- Average ageing 54 months in bottles
- Bottles production per year 10.000 numbered.
- Colour Intense yellow with green shades.
- Perlage Fine and persistent.
- Aroma characteristics Mineral fragances accompanied by white flowers notes.
- Taste Acid intricacy with harmonic structure.
- Pairing Second courses of fish and white meat. Elaborated entrés.