The perfect fusion of femininity and structure, delicacy and complexity, elegance and persistence, expressing Pinot Nero poetry in a Millesimato.
- Designation Franciacorta Docg Brut Rosé
- Variety 100% Pinot Nero
- Average yield per hectare 70 q.
- Average age of vines 15 years.
- Vine training system Guyot and cordon trained.
- Vinification Soft pressing, brief maceration on skins, fermentation in steel tanks and barriques on selected yeasts, re-fermentation in bottle.
- Average ageing 54 months in bottles.
- Bottles production per year 22.000 numbered.
- Colour Dusty rose quartz.
- PerlageFine, generous, persistent
- Aroma characteristics Complex, very intense, fruity.
- Taste Fine, elegant, persistent.
- Pairing Antipasto of cured meats, ideal with red meats, grilled fish and tuna tartare.
- Service temperature 6/8 °C