A mix of Chardonnay essence and vintage elegance; the long ageing on selected yeast and the partial fermentation in barriques award interesting notes and excellent structure to the final product.
- Designation Franciacorta D.o.c.g. Brut
- Variety 100% Chardonnay
- Average yield per hectare 60 q.
- Average age of vines 20 years.
- Vine training system Guyot and cordon trained.
- Vinification Soft pressing, fermentation in steel tanks and barriques on selected yeasts, re-fermentation in bottle.
- Average ageing 54 months in bottles.
- Bottles production per year 3.000 numbered.
- Colour Brilliant straw yellow.
- Perlage Fine, rich, persistent.
- Aroma characteristics Intense and fruity with yellow ripe peach, orange candied, pan brioche.
- Taste The taste is full and elegant, with excellent persistence.
- Pairing Ideal to all courses, excellent with risotto and entrées, superlative with fish crudités.