A wine with big concentration, richness and structure: the Prince of every Franciacorta still wine.
- Designation Chardonnay Sebino Igt Blanc
- Variety 100% Chardonnay
- Average yield per hectare 70 q.
- Vinification After the selection of the best crus destineted to Chardonnay, the different oenological methods make possible the creation of selected masses. This assembly of these allows to obtain a harmonious and elegant wine.
- Ageing In stainless steel vessels and bottles.
- Colour Brilliant straw yellow.
- Aroma characteristics Wood notes arise join fresh floral bouquet of Chardonnay.
- Taste A good acidity holds a structured and elegant body; long aromatic persistence.
- Pairing Ideal for aperitif but also suited to all courses. Excellent with fish and poultry meat dishes.
- Service temperature 10/12 °C