The Franciacorta you'd never expect: smooth, delightful, suitable to every palate. Excellent partner of aperitifs, it can also pair beautifully with the most delicate dessert.
- Designation Franciacorta D.o.c.g. Dry
- Variety 100% Chardonnay
- Average yield per hectare 70 q.
- Vine training system Guyot and cordon trained.
- Vinification Soft pressing, fermentation in steel tanks on selected yeasts, re-fermentation in bottle.
- Average ageing 30 months in bottle.
- Colour Straw yellow .
- Perlage Fine, delicate, persistent.
- Aroma characteristics Roasted nuts and fragrant.
- Taste Delicate, fine, persistent.
- Pairing Aperitif, cheese mousse, dessert and pastry.
- Service temperature 6/8 °C