The winner of Quattro Rose Camune award by Viniplus 2018, the true essence of Franciacorta shows itself without any secret and no addition of the liquer d'expédition.
- Designation Franciacorta Docg Brut
- Vaiety 100% Chardonnay
- Average yield per hectare 80 q.
- Vine training system Guyot and cordon trained.
- Vinification Soft pressing, fermentation in ancient barriques and in steel tanks on selected yeasts, re-fermentation in bottle.
- Average ageing 30 months in bottle.
- Colour Yellow with green nuances.
- Perlage Fine, persistent.
- Aroma characteristics Roasted nuts and bread crust.
- Taste Fresh and savoury.
- Pairing Aperitif and suited to all courses.
- Service temperature 6/8 °C