Meticulous field work allows the success of 2016 red wine. Its cornerstone is the low average yield per hectare and the careful grapes ripening; this leads to the celebration of aromatic intensity and important structure.
- Designation Curtefranca Doc rouge
- Variety Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot
- Average yield per hectare 50 q.
- VinificationTraditional fermentation in steel tanks for 15 days. At the end of maceration, the three different vines are mixed to intensify the single peculiarity in an harmonic final product.
- Ageing In stainless steel vessels and bottles.
- Colour Ruby red.
- Aroma characteristics Intense, soft fruit complex and spicy notes.
- Taste Supple, warm and persistent.
- Pairing Perfect with red and white meat sauces.
Excellent with second courses of tasty red meat.
- Service temperature 10/12 °C