The complexity of french oak, the long ageing on selected yeasts and the purity of Chardonnay…. create together a perfect mix:
2014 vintage in a completely new guise.
- Designation Franciacorta D.o.c.g. Brut
- Variety 100% Chardonnay
- Average yield per hectare 60 q.
- Average age of vines 20 years.
- Vine training system Cordon trained.
- Vinification Soft pressing, part of the must ferments in steel tanks at controlled temperature and another part ages on selected yeasts in barriques, second fermentation in bottle.
- Average ageing 36 months in bottles.
- Bottles production per year 20.000 numbered.
- Colour Brilliant straw yellow.
- Perlage Fine, rich, persistent.
- Aroma characteristics The wood notes blind to the aromas of candies citrus; light fragrance of yeasts from the long ageing.
- Taste At the taste the white flesh fruits meet the toasted and vanilla notes of the ageing in barriques. The aromatic complexity continues elegantly in the mouth.
- Pairing Ideal to all courses, excellent with risotto and entrées, superlative with fish crudités.
- Service temperature 6/8 °C